Thursday, August 6, 2009

Milestones

What a summer! Here are a few recent bits...

Our little baby is walking! ! Wow, their first year sure goes by fast. Then before you know it they are 5 and starting kindergarten, like Rianna. Steven started preschool and already knows all is letters. These kids are getting too smart for their parents. I hope we can keep up!
Rianna wanted her hair like Laura Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie. She was satisfied with french braids.
Our Latest trek took us to Moab where we did a little off-roading. Definately need to get a jeep for anything more risky
At the zoo with grandma. The train rides are the kids' favorite, I just wish it was a little longer!
Jim and his brother Spencer at the UFC 100 fight in Las Vegas. Interesting sport. I have even watched a few fights with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment