Friday, May 8, 2009

The kids got to participate in a community track meet. I was the one pushing for the race, but the kids were very excited and had a blast. The meet was in April, so it was still a bit cold and a black ominous cloud was rolling in. Definatly the fastest track meet I have ever been to!

Here they are learning how to stretch, Rianna getting ready to run, Steven passing the competition, and the ribbons they won.

Maybe they have a little bit of their mom in them after all! They can't wait to race again.

1 comment:

  1. that is so great and fun! It is weird because I didn't like running at all when we lived by you guys, but now I love it. I can't wait to get back to it this summer and am hoping my girls will want to do it with me some day!!

    ReplyDelete